The following provides prospective students, current students and community members with information about Northern Essex Community College. This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, the Student Right to Know Act, the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, and the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act. Hard copies are available upon request from Enrollment Services.
For Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information email: email@example.com
General Institutional Information
- Course Schedule Information
- Instructional Personnel (Faculty)
- Placement & Employment Information for Degree or Certificate Programs – Click the program name and then click the link on the left that says “Career Paths & Job Market”
Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal
Annual Security Report (PDF)
- Crime Log – Maintained by Campus Security and available to anyone upon request
- Outcome of Institutional Disciplinary Proceedings
Student Code of Conduct & Grievance Procedure -Includes proceedings against alleged perpetrator of a crime of violence or non-forcible sex offense.
- Registered Sex Offenders Information
- Timely Warning
NECC-Alert will be used to distribute information regarding school closings due to weather and other emergency events.
Student Financial Assistance
Student Loan Information
Verification Requirements (FAQ #8 and #9)
Retention Rate (PDF)
The Integrated Post Secondary Education Data System (IPEDS)