English Language Center
The mission of the English Language Center is to ensure your success by providing tutorials, enrichment exercises, and guidance while you are enrolled in ESL classes as well as assistance to those of you who have completed your ESL classes and passed into the mainstream college. This is done in a nurturing, interactive, multicultural setting.
What We Offer
- Individualized tutoring outside the classroom in areas of reading, writing, grammar, listening, and speaking
- Materials to improve vocabulary and comprehension skills
- Sessions for small groups to provide conversation practice
- Listening practice using audiotapes and videotapes
- Computer-assisted instruction in which students use technology in programs designed for individual instruction