Technology & Engineering
If you are looking for an exciting career in technology or engineering, Northern Essex offers many career path opportunities to choose from.
At NECC, you can prepare for a career repairing computers, other state-of-the-art electronic devices and laboratory equipment, or automotive technology. You can also train as a computerized drafter. And if you strive to work as an engineer – whether computer/electrical, mechanical, civil, chemical or environmental – you can complete your first two years at NECC and be prepared to transfer to a four year college or university.
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Science: Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining
- Engineering Science: Technology Option
- Advanced Manufacturing Precision Machining
- Automotive Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Electronic Equipment Technology
- Test B Electronic Equipment Technology – Raytheon
No New Students Being Accepted