Methuen Adult Community Education Program
All courses are open to the general public.
20% discount for Methuen residents and City of Methuen employees. Discount only applies to tuition price (amount shown in parenthesis); materials fees and capital fees do not qualify for the discount. To get the discount, please identify your self as a Methuen resident upon registration.
Town employees who are not Methuen residents and those who wish to receive more information should contact:
- Mary Shattuck at (978) 659-1237 or email@example.com
- Vanessa Pepin at (978) 659-1207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Register
Mail the registration form with payment at least one week prior to start date to:
Northern Essex Community College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
100 Elliott Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
Call (978) 556-3700. Have your credit card ready and be prepared to provide the course number.
Fax the registration form to (978) 556-3171.
Walk-In registration is available at Northern Essex Community College on the Haverhill Campus in the Behrakis Building (100 Elliott Street) or on the Lawrence Campus in Room L100.
For more information please call the Corporate and Community Education Center at (978) 659-1200.
- Asian Cuisine Part One
- Asian Cuisine Part Two
- All Time Indian Favorites
- Indian Snacks and Appetizers
- Indian Vegeterian Delights
- Beginner French
- Intermediate French
- Beginner Conversational Italian
- Intermediate Conversational Italian
- Introduction to German
- Intermediate German, Part 1
- Beginner Conversational Spanish
- Intermediate Conversational Spanish