Wedding Planner Certification Program
Offered in partnership with the Wedding Planning Institute, this exciting hands-on program is perfect for anyone who is interested in becoming a wedding planner, for those already in the field who want the professional recognition that comes with the Certified Wedding Planner designation, or for anyone interested in an in-depth knowledge of wedding planning. This program covers everything a wedding planner needs to know to successfully plan, coordinate and direct weddings of all types and will provide the tools necessary to launch and grow a business as a wedding planner.
- Wedding ceremony and reception traditions, customs and etiquette
- Integrating customs from different cultures
- Wedding vows, speeches, decorations, working with clergy and other officiates
- Pre and post wedding parties
- Invitations, flowers, music, entertainment, venues, cakes and menu planning
- Bridal fashions, wedding design and color choices
- Choosing the best vendors, contracts, timelines and budgets
- The consultant’s role and how to best work with prospective brides and grooms
- Negotiating your services, fees, and agreements
- Industry business practices
- Starting a business as a wedding planner
Fee includes all course materials including book/workbook, online templates of contracts and business documents, testing and national certification from the Wedding Planning Institute. Students may be able to observe or assist real wedding events directed by the instructor.
Instructor: Local experienced certified wedding and event planner provided by the Wedding Planning Institute
An online program is also available in both English and in Spanish. For more information or to register, please contact Dianne Lahaye at email@example.com or 978-659-1222.
489 SBPD1111-RWA: Th, 6-9pm, 10 wks, 5/9-7/18, $995 fee, Riverwalk
You might also be interested in:
Event Planning Certificate