Do you have what it takes to be successful in an online course?
- Take a readiness self-assessment.
- Take a look at the online course offerings.
- View a list of frequently asked questions for prospective students.
- Visit the NECC Advising Center.
Do you know where to get help when you need it?
This is a brief overview of the Blackboard login page, the My Blackboard page, course navigation, and course tools. Blackboard is the official virtual classroom for online, hybrid and web supported courses at Northern Essex Community College. A link to Blackboard can be found on the Student Services page or inside the myNECC portal.
- View the video tutorial, Introduction to Blackboard for help getting started with your online course.
- View a list of frequently asked questions for students currently enrolled in a web-based course at NECC.
- View the NECC calendar.
- Visit the NECC Library website.
- Online tutoring is now available for distance learning students. Visit the tutoring website.
- Here’s a Visual Guide to Pop-up Handling to help you make the correct choice when faced with Blackboard pop-ups.