Blackboard CE 8 (Our current version)
The video tutorials listed on this page will require either Window’s Media Player, or Flash, depending on the particular tutorial. The videos will vary in length and are generally between two and eight minutes each.
Blackboard LearnTM, Release 9
- Blackboard Learn Overview for NECC Users
This is a brief overview of the Blackboard login page, the My Blackboard page, course navigation, and course tools. Blackboard Learn is the official virtual classroom for online, hybrid and web supported courses at Northern Essex Community College. The Bb Learn link is named Blackboard on the MyNECC page.
Blackboard Learn Overview for NECC Users
- Blackboard On Demand Learning Center
(Landing page for helpful information and tutorials for Blackboard LearnTM, Release 9)
- Understanding and Building Your Course: Tutorials for understanding and working with the course environment
- Communicating and Collaborating: Tutorials for understanding and working with communication tools such as discussions, journals, mail, blogging and announcements
- Assessing Learners: Tutorials for understanding and working with the Grade Center, inclusing tests, surveys, and assignments.
- Ask Dr. C: Ask Dr. C is a free question and answer service moderated by a dedicated, international group of your peers. For students, choose the link “Blackboard Learning System” found under the heading “Students”.