ABE Transition to College Program
- Committed to furthering your education?
- Motivated, disciplined and dedicated to studying?
- Responsible to meet program requirements?
Then this FREE program is for you:
- If you passed the High School Equivalency Test, or if you have been out of high school for 5 or more years and have a High School Diploma
- If you would like to enter college or a training program but feel unprepared
- If you would like to identify and research your career choice
- If you want to improve your academic skills for success in college
- Career exploration with career choice testing
- College study skills and computer skills
- Math, reading and writing reviews
- Internet research skills
- Help with college admissions and financial aid
The Transition to College Program provides academic work in reading, writing, math and computers while integrating college adjustment skills such as time management, organization, note taking, paper writing, library, study and homework skills.
Additionally, students learn about the culture and expectations of college, complete an NECC application and financial aid forms, and receive career planning guidance and advising.
NECC Lawrence Campus Map
360 Merrimack Street, Building 9, Entry K
Lawrence, MA 01834
Lynn Ricketts, ABE and Transition to College Coordinator
Lynda MacDonald, Educational and Career Advisor