Home » Academics » Academic Support Services » Academic Advising » Who is my Advisor?

Who is my Advisor?

Your advisor may be a NECC faculty member or an advisor at the CPAC. 

Log in to your portal account through myNECC

  • Click on the myNECC icon found in the upper right hand of the website.
  • Log in using your myNECC ID and password
  • Under the Frequently Used Tools heading towards the bottom right hand screen, click on Degree Works.
    • On the Degree Works Worksheet your Advisor is listed above your GPA.
    • If the advisor name is blank you have been assigned to the Academic Advising Center.
  • Please use the Contact Us link to search for your faculty advisor.

NOTE: To access your myNECC, Self-Service, or Degree Works you will need to h.ave your NECC Student ID number.