Tutorials are offered free of charge to all Northern Essex students across the main subject areas of college-level Writing and Math, Accounting, Science, and Computer Science.
Services are provided on the Haverhill campus in the Spurk Building, C210, and in the Lawrence campus ARTC area, which is located on the lower level of the Franklin Street building outside the bookstore. Staff are also available to answer your questions in L200 on the Lawrence campus.
Tips for students (see also Welcome to the ARTC (PDF))
- You do not need to schedule an appointment to receive tutoring. Simply show up with your assignment in hand.
- Try to prepare your questions and homework assignments in advance.
- ARTC tutors adhere to the National Tutoring Association’s Code of Ethics (PDF).
- Plan your tutoring time, as there may be a wait during peak hours.
- Tutoring schedules are subject to change, and cancellations do happen. We try our best to post changes and cancellations promptly, but please remember to contact the Center staff for the most current tutoring schedules and cancellations.
- If you have any other questions or concerns about our schedules, please don’t hesitate to contact the Center staff.