- Northern Essex Community College - http://www.necc.mass.edu -
Becoming a Student at NECC:
1. Contact Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services to schedule an appointment to review your communication and educational needs (interpreting, assistive listening device, notetaking, etc.)
Phone: 978-241-7045 (VP/V)
2. Fill out a NECC Admission Application.
3. Sign up for Assessment Testing.
4. Review the English Language Courses for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students web page for information regarding specialized courses offered to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. (Enrollment depends on assessment test results.)
Service Request Process:
Article printed from Northern Essex Community College: http://www.necc.mass.edu
URL to article: http://www.necc.mass.edu/academics/support-services/learning-accommodations/deaf-and-hard-of-hearing-services/getting-started/
Copyright © 2009 Northern Essex Community College. All rights reserved.