Guidelines & Review Process for Students Seeking Services
General Documentation Regarding Disability
- Vision Information Form (PDF) to be filled out by student’s physician
- General Documentation Guidelines (PDF)
- Disability Verification Form (PDF)
- Resources for Neuro-Psychological and Psycho-Educational Testing (PDF) for students who would like testing for LD, ADHD, etc
After General Documentation Is Submitted…
See: Student Resources and Policies for more information on available Learning Accommodation Center services
See: Assistive Technology Information for more information on available learning accommodation technologies.
- Information is forwarded to the NECC Assessment Center if the student needs to take an assessment with an accommodation.
- A referral may be made to the Assistive Technology Specialist if the student needs assistive technology devices as part of their accommodations.
- Once a Student has taken the NECC Assessment and registered for classes, they meet with a Disability Services Manager to develop a plan for accommodations for each class.
- The student delivers a Faculty Packet to each of their instructors informing the instructors of the student’s accommodations.