PACE Transfer Program
The PACE program has services designed especially for transferring students. We can assist you with the process of transferring in a number of ways.
- Intensive, individualized academic and transfer advising.
- Trips to ten colleges/universities each year, providing transportation, and meeting with transfer advisors at 4-year colleges and universities at no cost to you.
- Assist you in applying for financial aid and scholarships to help you fund your goal of transferring
- Participate in the PACE transfer/NECC Alumni Mentoring program and be matched with someone who graduated from NECC and from a 4-year college/university you wish to attend.
- Provide information about the Joint Admissions Programs.