HiSET (formerly GED) Registration & Test Location
HiSET Registration Information
1. Visit the HiSET website to create a My HiSET account by visiting http://www.HiSET.ets.org.
- Schedule & pay for the test battery or a single subtest*
- View your appointment confirmation
- Reschedule or cancel a test*
- View your account history
- View your scores
- Update your profile information
2. Review information on fees and refunds
- If you are scheduling online, you may pay by: debit card or credit card (American Express*, Discover*, Mastercard*, VISA and JCB), PayPal, eCheck
- If you schedule by phone, you can pay by: debit card or credit card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, VISA and JCB)
3. Select a test center and date
4. Request disability accommodations if necessary
5. Schedule your test
6. Prepare for test day
- English testing available
- CBT – Computer Based Testing is available
Requesting Accommodations for Test Day
The HiSET® Test-taker Bulletin contains procedures and forms for requesting testing accommodations.
Note: All test takers requesting any accommodations must register by mail through ETS Disability Services and have their accommodations approved before their test can be scheduled. Your request should be submitted as early as possible, especially if you are requesting an alternate test format. Documentation review takes approximately six weeks once your request and complete paperwork have been received. If additional documentation must be submitted, it can be another six weeks from the time the new documentation is received until the review is complete.
Test takers requesting accommodations cannot schedule an appointment through their HiSET account. Once your accommodations have been approved, you must contact ETS Disability Services to schedule your appointment.
If you have a health-related need that requires you to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room, or to take extra or extended breaks, you must follow the accommodations request procedures in the HiSET® Test-taker Bulletin.
HiSET Check-in Information
When checking in, you will be asked for identification. Your ID must have four things:
1. Your name exactly as entered on your registration and appointment confirmation.
2. Your signature
3. Your date of birth
4. A recent, recognizable photograph
You cannot take any of the following materials into the testing room, including: cell phones, smart phones, calculators, books, notes, etc., pens, pencils, erasers, headphones, alarms, watch calculators, rulers, dictionaries, translators, paper of any kind.
HiSET Location Information
HAVERHILL CAMPUS, Technology Center, Room TC-129
Located at exit 52 off route 495 at Elliott Street in Haverhill. Major roadways connecting with route 495 are route 93 from the south and route 95 from the north. From Route 495 north, take exit 52 and turn left. The entrance to the campus is on the left, immediately after the on-ramp to 495 north. From Route 495 south, take exit 52 and turn right. The entrance to the campus is the next left. (978) 556-3000 connects all campuses.
For additional information, call our main HiSET number at: 978-556-3458
Nancy Carroll, Clerk/Examiner firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Felisberto, HiSET Chief Examiner email@example.com