Home » Academics » Academic Placement & Testing Center » HiSET Testing (formerly GED) » Request GED Transcript

Request GED Transcript

The Official GED Transcript is an academic record. Only the recipient of the GED credential can request release of an Official GED Transcript. The college can release Official GED Transcripts only when presented with a written request bearing the signature of the GED recipient or upon presentation of a valid photo identification. Click on the Request form below, fill out and mail to the address indicated on the form. Your transcript will be mailed out within five (5) business days after we receive the request.

If you have an outstanding balance on your acount at Northern Essex Community College, you will not be able to obtain your GED Transcript.

For NECC GED Graduates only: GED Transcript Request Form (PDF)

REQUEST IN PERSON (Haverhill Campus, Technology Building, TC-128)

  1. Requestor produces a valid photo identification to be viewed for its authenticity.
  2. Requestor completes a GED Transcript Request Form.
  3. Requestor completes an NECC Registration Form.
  4. Requestor submits payment of $7.50 for each transcript requested.


  1. Requestor completes a GED Transcript Request Form; including signature of requestor and other pertinent information such as date of birth and social security number and where the transcript should be mailed.
  2. Requestor includes payment of $7.50 for each transcript requested.
  3. Academic Placement & Testing Center will complete Registration Form for the requestor.

Please mail GED Transcript Request Form Fee paid by money order to the address below or fax your GED Transcript Request Form & Fee paid by credit card to 978-556-3169.

Northern Essex Community College
Donna Felisberto, Chief Examiner
100 Elliott Street
Haverhill, MA 01830

Main Number: 978-556-3458

Request for verification of diploma issued by Massachusetts Department of Education

The GED Official Transcript is not proof that the individual has been awarded a High School Equivalency Diploma by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If you need to obtain verification of a diploma, please visit the Department of Education web site for information related to procedures for requesting such information at: http://www.doe.mass.edu/ged/verify/