Home » Academics » Academic Placement & Testing Center » High School Equivalency (HSE) Testing HiSET & GED » Request HSE Transcript (HiSET/GED)

Request HSE Transcript (HiSET/GED)

Your High School Equivalency Credential

To receive your official high school credential you must sign up at Diploma Sender’s website.

Your initial credential and first official transcript are free. Once you have signed up and verified your address your document will be mailed to you within 24 hours.

Any inquiries regarding your official documents and verifying you have your Massachusetts High School Equivalency Credential should be directed to Diploma Sender.