Proctored Testing Services
Proctored Testing Services Information
Proctored Testing is provided at Northern Essex Community College for institutions that would like an exam proctored at NECC for a student from their institution. A non-refundable $75.00 registration fee is required if your institution is in the U.S. and a $100.00 registration fee is required if your institution is outside the U.S. by money order or credit card.
Submit your non-refundable NECC Proctored Testing Registration Fee of $75.00 (institution is in the U.S.) or NECC Proctored Testing International Registration Fee of $100.00 (institution is outside the U.S.) and complete the required Proctored Testing Services Form.
- Online – Click here to register, submit your Proctored Testing Services Form online and pay your fee by credit card. You must sign in or create an account for FlexReg. If you are a current student, your username is your NECC ID and your password is your Self-Service password. If you do not remember your password, contact the Service Desk and they will reset your password to your date of birth and you will then be able to reset it.
- The registration cycle is January-December of each year. During each registration cycle, first time requests (in the U.S.) select Proctored Testing Reg Fee -Test One (PROC 1000). If you have completed a Proctored Testing (in the U.S.) request at NECC during the registration cycle (January-December of the current year), select Proctored Testing Reg Fee – Test Two (PROC 1001), Test Three (PROC 1002), Test Four (PROC 1003), Test Five (PROC 1004), Test Six (PROC 1005), Test Seven (PROC 1006), Test Eight (PROC 1007), Test Nine (PROC 1008), Test Ten (PROC 1009).
- First requests for Proctored Testing for International (outside the U.S.), select Proctored Testing Intl. Reg Fee – Test One (PROC 1010). If you have completed a Proctored Testing International (outside the U.S.) request at NECC during the registration cycle (January-December of the current year), select Proctored Testing Intl. Reg Fee – Test Two (PROC 1011), Test Three (PROC 1012), Test Four (PROC 1013).
If you have trouble submitting your application online you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and fax it to 978-556-3169.
When using FlexReg Pop-Up Blockers must be disabled to enable registration and payment using FlexReg.
When using FlexReg for your online payment, do not X out of the windows until you have completed the entire process. Once you register and the payment process is complete, you can then Sign Out.
Do not close any windows throughout the FlexReg process. Leave your FlexReg window open and your TouchNet Payment window open until you have completed the payment process.
You will receive two (2) emails upon completion of your FlexReg process; one for your Course Registration and the second one for your TouchNet Payment confirmation. Do not close any windows until you receive these two (2) emails. Once you receive the two (2) emails, you can Sign Out. Do not X out.
- Walk-in – Click here to print out Proctored Testing Services Form and bring the completed form to the Academic Placement & Testing Center. You can make your payment for your registration fees by credit card, money order or check at the time you walk-in.
- Mail-in – Click here to print out the Proctored Testing Services Form and mail the completed application in with a money order only, made payable to NECC, for Proctored Testing Registration Fee $75.00 (institution in the U.S) or Proctored Testing International Registration Fee $100.00 (institution outside the U.S.)
Upon receipt of your Proctored Testing Services Form and NECC Registration Fee, the Academic Placement & Testing Center will contact your institution for your exam information and will then contact you to schedule your exam.
Proctored Language Proficiency Testing at NECC:
In addition to filling out the required Proctored Testing Services Form, please see information on Language Proficiency Testing from NYU and BYU below.
- Proficiency Testing – Foreign Languages – NYU:
Measure your proficiency of a foreign language through the language testing services offered at the NYU School of Professional Studies. The test is offered in more than 50 languages and can be used by universities to grant academic credit or to grant you advanced placement in your language of study. The test also may be used for professional purposes, such as teacher certification or to establish linguistic competence for business objectives.
Click NYU Language Proficiency Exam Information for Student for the steps to request Language Proficiency testing from NYU at Northern Essex Community College.
Students who have knowledge of a foreign language may earn up to 12 credits for their foreign language skills. The test is offered in more than 50 languages. Northern Essex Community College administers Brigham Young University Foreign Language Achievement Tests (BYU FLATS).
To request Language Achievement Testing from BYU, fill out the attached Proctored Testing Services Form. A non-refundable $75.00 NECC registration fee by money order or credit card is required. Click here for FAQ and fill out the FLATS Registration Form to register for your BYU FLATS test.
In addition to the NYU and BYU requirements, follow Registration Steps above.