Cross Border Business Expo
3rd Annual Cross Border Business Expo
Thursday, October 25, 2012
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. – Exhibitors Networking
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Sports & Fitness Center Building
In the Gym
This year’s Cross Border Expo will feature: Restaurant showcase food exhibitors with free samples, celebrity appearances, free raffles every hour, live radio broadcast, convenient location to both Massachusetts and New Hampshire visitors, free parking, coupons and discount offers from exhibitors and more! The event is free for the public to attend.
Exhibitors will be excited to participate in:
- Extensive multimedia ad campaign in two states
- Advertising to two Chambers (over 1200 businesses!)
- 40,000 printed & mailed directories of exhibitors
- Special business-to-business networking before the event opens to the public
- Competitive booth pricing
- Complimentary booth set up and signage
- Exposure to hundreds of potential consumers!
The spirit of the local business community is directly reflected in the initiatives of its Chamber of Commerce. The Greater Salem NH and Greater Haverhill MA Chambers recognize and appreciate that the regions of Southern NH and Northern MA, when working together, provide great opportunity and access to the local businesses and the communities they serve.
View the flyer for more information on the event, businesses and and raffle entries.