Health & Wellness Fair
Sponsored by Health Sciences & Counseling Services
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Located in the Spurk (C) Building Lobby on the Haverhill Campus
Free Raffle Prizes!
Come learn about:
- Gum Disease & Related Health Issues
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Deprivation
- Smoking Cessation
- Secondhand Smoke
- Hypertension/Blood Pressure Screening
- Healthy Eating
- Fractures & Diseases of the Bone
- STD Information
- Mental Health Counseling,
- Information & Sleep Assessment
For more information or to request communication access, contact Deb LaValley at email@example.com or 978-738-7888.
In Recognition of Sleep Awareness Week – What Everyone Should Know About Sleep
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Lecture Hall A
Dr. Lawrence J. Epstein, MD
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Click here for the full story