NECC Health & Wellness Fair
The Health and Wellness Fair will showcase the various health programs offered at NECC as well as educate visitors on different health issues affecting society. This event is free and open to the public. Students, faculty and staff, and prospective students are also invited to attend.
Come learn about health issues like:
- The Use & Function of the Automated External Defibrillator
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
- What is your Blood Type and How the Blood Bank Finds the Perfect Match for You
- Oral Health = Overall Wellness: The Oral Systemic Connection
- How Reiki Heals You
- Domestic Violence
- Privacy & Security in Protected Health Information
- Smoking Cessation & Lung Health Awareness
- Bone Fractures
- Phlebotomists – We’re so Vein
- Who Says Medical Coding Isn’t Fun?
Student and faculty representatives, from all NECC health programs, including iHealth@NECC, will be available to discuss the value of each academic health program as well as these health issues above which are related to that program’s topic.
In addition, there will be a spokesperson from the New England Organ Bank, and a reiki master demonstrating.
Enter our free raffle to win PRIZES!
Date and Time
Monday April 13, 2015
9:00 AM to Noon
100 Elliott Street
Spurk (C) Building Lobby
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at 978-738-7408 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.