FREE Advanced ESOL Program Registration
FREE Advanced ESOL Program for Adults Interested in Health Care or Business/Technology
If you are confident in your English conversation skills but need to improve your reading, writing and computer skills, the Career Pathways Bridge Program is for you.
This program will help you:
- Improve your English reading and writing to succeed in health care or business/technology
- Learn workplace communication skills and create resumes and cover letters
- Earn six free college credits for College Success Seminar and Computer Applications
- Receive math support based on your personal needs
- Prepare for a college certificate or associate degree program in health care or business/technology
Come to a registration night to learn more
Tuesdays, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
April 22, 2014
May 13, 2014
June 17, 2014
July 15, 2014
360 Merrimack Street
Building 9, Entry K, Room 310
For more information, contact Sheila Corsaro at email@example.com or 978-659-1283. You can also visit the English Literacy (ESOL) & ESOL Career Pathways Bridge page.