Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshop
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) workshop is designed to assist students in completing their 2016-2017 FAFSA application. A financial aid representative will be available to help students through the process. The workshop will last approximately 1 hour and is self-guided. If students cannot finish in the allotted time, they can save the application to finish at a later time. The FAFSA is the primary application required to determine financial aid eligibility. Please bring with you a copy of your 2015 federal tax return along with a copy of your parents’ 2015 federal tax return (if dependent) including all 2015 w-2s to the event.
Who Should Attend:
Current NECC students and new students just starting their application process are welcome to attend.
Location: Lawrence Campus
Workshops listed below will be held in the El-Hefni Center, 414 Common Street, Room LC135, on the Lawrence Campus. To view the schedule for workshops being held on the Haverhill Campus, please click here.
Dates and Times:
- February 25, 2016 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- February 29, 2016 from 2 to 3 pm
- March 8, 2016 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- March 18, 2016 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm
- March 23, 2016 from noon to 1 pm
- April 11, 2016 from 11 am to 1 pm
- April 14, 2016 from 9:30 to 10:30 am
- April 18, 2016 from 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- April 20, 2016 from 11 am to 12:30 pm
- April 26, 2016 from 10 am to noon
- April 28, 2016 from 3 to 4 pm
Register to Attend:
Pre-registration is required. Please follow this link to complete the online registration form.
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), please contact email@example.com or 978-556-3700.