Home » NECC » NECC Events » College Wide » You Come Too: My Journey with Robert Frost – White Fund Presentation by Lesley Lee Francis

You Come Too: My Journey with Robert Frost – White Fund Presentation by Lesley Lee Francis

You Come Too: My Journey with Robert Frost. Lesley Lee Francis

Don’t Miss this White Fund Presentation!

Lesley Lee Francis, a published author, retired professor and granddaughter of Robert Frost, will be speaking at the “You Come Too: My Journey with Robert Frost” White Fund lecture. This presentation is in partnership with Northern Essex Community College.

To the rest of the world Robert Frost was a renowned poet, author of “The Road Not Taken,” a former U.S. Poet Laureate, and the poet who recited “The Gift Outright” at the inauguration of President John F. Kennedy. To Lesley Lee Francis he was grandfather. A topic she explores and shares in a recently published book “You Come Too: My Journey with Robert Frost, which is also the title of the White Fund lecture.

FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC

Date and Time

Monday, June 27, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Location

Lawrence Heritage State Park,
1 Jackson Street
Lawrence, MA

For More Information

For additional information about this event, or The White Fund, or to receive a calendar of upcoming events in the White Fund Enlightenment Series, call 978-738-7423 or visit the White Fund page on the NECC website.

For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies),contact Analuz Garcia Lawrence Campus & Community Relations Assistant, at Phone: 978-738-7423 or agarcia@necc.mass.edu