Department/Agency: Human Resources
Weekly Hours: 15
Pay Rate: $11/hr
The file clerk will provide a broad range of administrative assistance such as copying, collating, and filing personnel documents. They will primarily be responsible for organizing personnel records in an efficient manner. Essential responsibilities include:
– Scans documents and digitally uploads them into our document management system, TREENO.
– Files all pertinent documents into proper personnel files.
– Searches for and retrieves information contained in files as requested.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
– Maintains professional appearance and neat work area.
– Deals with customers and employees in a courteous manner, displays strong communication skills.
– Basic Computer skills.
– Detail oriented
– Trustworthy, maintains confidentiality of information at all times.