Summer is a great time to catch up on your credits from last semester or get ahead for next semester.Whether you are a student at NECC or at another school, with an NECC Summer course you can:
- Take classes days, evenings, Saturdays, online, or as hybrids
- Transfer the credits to your college or university (current NECC students receive credit at Northern Essex)
- Catch up on your degree requirements
Choose from three convenient sessions and more than 100 courses including:
- Calculus I & II
- English Composition I & II
- General Chemistry I & II
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Principles of Biology I & II
- Principles of Marketing
- and many more!
View the complete list of summer courses.
Choose from three convenient summer sessions:
Summer Session I
May 17 - June 17
Summer Session II
May 21- July 23
Summer Session III
June 20-August 11
View the complete summer sessions calendar.
To receive school closing alerts via text message, sign-up for NECC Alert here.