CoOl Contact Information
Do you have questions, ideas for seminar topics, or want more information? Please contact:
You can also leave a voice message at 978-556-3110.
CoOL Seminar Proposal
Would you like to lead a future C.o.O.L. seminar?
If you would like to propose a seminar please contact Ben Coughlin at email@example.com
Please Note: The seminar must have academic rigor, and should encourage the participants to do work outside of class times. Mention if preparation is suggested before the first class, and list any texts or materials that are required.
To hear a recorded message for school closings call: 978-556-3002.
10 Reasons why YOU should join CoOL
- Our life experiences will be confirmed and valued
- TO create a new model of aging for ourselves
- TO be part of a community of active and engaged learners
- TO learn for the simple JOY of LEARNING
- TO expand our minds
- TO discover our hidden potential
- TO exercise our brains and increase our vitality
- TO explore issues surrounding aging
- TO engage in active peer learning and teaching
- and because… IT’S COOL TO BE CoOL
COOL as a state of being (definition)
A transcendent, internal peace and serenity
An absence of conflict
A state of harmony and balance
Composure, especially in times of stress