Behrakis One-Stop Student Center, SC-121
100 Elliot Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Office Hours and Contact Information:
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
See Tuition Bill Online
You will receive an electronic version of your bill. You will need to log on to your student email account in order to see it!
In case you didn’t already know, all students registered in credit courses have an email account.
PAY TUITION BY THE DUE DATE OR YOUR CLASSES MAY BE DROPPED
- Use the new online, 24/7, service that allows students to:
- Receive online billing with automatic email alerts. Paper
bills will no longer be sent.
- Make payments online including payment plans with credit
cards, and ACH (bank account).
- Pay in full, using cash, check or charge card (Visa, MasterCard).
- Telephone in your payment with a credit card by calling the Bursar’s Office at 978-556-3900.
- Use the NECC 4-month installment plan.Pay 1/4 (25%) of your bill plus a $35 non-refundable fee before the due date of your bill. See more information about this plan on the college website at Payment Options
NOTE: This plan is NOT available for the Summer Sessions.
- Apply for financial aid. Complete your financial aid application in a timely manner in order to clear your bill by the due date. If your financial aid award does not cover your bill, you must pay any balance owed, by the due date, using any of the payment options available. Financial aid questions? Email financial aid at email@example.com.
- Submit a third party document or purchase order from an employer, etc., which allows the College to bill that party directly with no restrictions.
- If you cannot pay your tuition by the due date, because of extenuating circumstances, you may call 978-556-3903 to discuss possible options.