The iHealth Scholarship provides access and support to students who wish to pursue a career in Healthcare. The scholarship funds can be used for educational expenses including:
- Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies (available at the NECC Bookstore)
- Health insurance (school policies only)
To be considered for the scholarship, students are required to:
- Be enrolled in an iHealth degree and/or certification program.
- Be making academic progress towards a degree or program (if a returning student).
- Have an Academic Plan in Degree Works or be working with an advisor to develop a plan that will lead to timely graduation with career readiness and/or transfer to a four year program.
- Complete the iHealth Scholarship Application/Agreement Form (once they have registered for classes).
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA online and submitting any additional documentation required by NECC, so that a determination of need for the scholarship can be established.
Students must reapply to qualify for the scholarship in subsequent semesters. The scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available. Applications may be submitted at the One-Stop Student Services Center in Haverhill or Career Planning and Advising in Lawrence.
Applications for the Summer semester will begin on April 6, 2015 and end on April 24, 2015. Applications submitted after April 24th will be reviewed based on fund availability after all on-time applications are processed.
Applications for the Fall term will be available in the summer. The dates and application will be posted here when available.
For more information or questions please contact:
Lisa Proctor, Financial Aid Counselor