Eligible students will receive an email instructing them to go to the NECC Book Store to use their Voucher. Book Vouchers for Spring 2014 will be available:
Full Semester Courses
Book Voucher Period: January 13 – February 7
13 Week Courses
Book Voucher Period: January 27 – February 12
Session 2 Courses Only
Book Voucher Period: March 17 – March 28
To be eligible for a Book Voucher, you must submit all Financial Aid Documentation by the appropriate deadline and have a financial aid award. Students who submit documentation later than the deadline will not be guaranteed a voucher and should plan to self-pay for books.
*You must authorize NECC to issue you a Book Voucher from your excess aid. Please follow these instructions:
- Click on myNECC and Log in to the Portal.
- Click on tab for Financial Aid.
- Under the Financial Aid Awards heading, click on Award by Aid Year.
- There will be an announcement to complete the
authorizations on the Resources/Additional Information Tab.
- Click the tab and either Accept (you can use your
voucher) or Decline (you don’t want a voucher) the authorizations and submit.