Student Engagement Center
The Student Engagement Center aims to provide opportunities for students to integrate recreational, civic and social experiences with their academic programs. Through involvement in the Student Government Association, the many academic, social and creative arts clubs or the programs sponsored by the Student Engagement Center, students can develop their leadership skills, create new friendships and become more culturally-enriched.
The Student Engagement Center offers students the chance to explore new interests, make new friends and develop talents and leadership skills through a variety of activities, programs, and services including:
- The Student Senate, the executive board of the Student Government Association.
- Performing arts clubs: dance, chorus, and music.
- Academic and special interest clubs: Amnesty International, Choral & Music Club, Contemporary Affairs Club, Community Outreach Group, Parnassus literary magazine and many more.
- Festivals, concerts, movies, lectures, Student Success Seminars.
- Student Leadership Development Program and Presidential Student Ambassador Program.
- Services/opportunities which include the college photo ID cards, college television network, balloons, movie tickets, bus & train schedules, locker rentals, faxes, posters, stamps, laminations, and personal safety information.
Student clubs and organizations play a vital role in the quality of student life at Northern Essex. Students are encouraged to interact with others and open their minds to new ideas and adventures by getting involved in co-curricular activities.
There are over twenty five student clubs and organizations on the campuses of Northern Essex. They represent a wide variety of interests and opportunities for students of all ages, backgrounds and time restrictions.
If you have any questions or would like to visit our campus, please contact Dina Brown:
New Student Orientation is now hiring Orientation Leaders for summer 2016!
Questions? Please contact Ariel Chicklis at firstname.lastname@example.org