- Northern Essex Community College - http://www.necc.mass.edu -
Test Taking Skills
Posted By harnold On August 10, 2010 @ 3:05 pm In | Comments Disabled
We have put together these links can help you improve your study techniques, note-taking skills and hopefully become more prepared in the classroom.
• Study Guides and Strategies http://www.studygs.net
• Test Taking Strategies http://www.d.umn.edu/student/loon/acad/strat/test_take.html
• Twelve Reasons to Review Returned Tests Developmental Studies Department at Middle Tennessee State University .
• Test Anxiety What it means and tips to reduce it.
• General-Purpose Learning Strategies for Test Anxiety – Causes of Tension / Stress and Evaluation Questionnaires, Learning More About Reducing Test Anxiety and Stress from Muskingum College ‘s Center For Advancement Of Learning.
• Test Taking – Goal Setting, Article, Quiz and Links – Prentice Hall Publishers
• 10 Hints to Test Preparation- from University of Central Florida
• Answering Essay Questions Made Easier- from University of Central Florida
• Common Test Taking Errors- from University of Central Florida
• Test Taking Hints- from University of Central Florida
• Test Taking Strategies for Multiple Choice Tests- from University of Central Florida
• Multiple Choice Test Tips- from University of Central Florida
Article printed from Northern Essex Community College: http://www.necc.mass.edu
URL to article: http://www.necc.mass.edu/student-life/activities/center/student-success/test-taking-skills/
Copyright © 2013 Northern Essex Community College. All rights reserved.