NECClink Online Career Services
Students and Alumni
NECClink is a system that gives NECC students and alumni access to jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities, both locally and across the United States. Students and Alumni are encouraged to create a NECClink profile in order to build resumes and cover letters, to explore industry and career related information, to view employer profiles, and to search for and apply to quality employment and experiential learning opportunities. Create an account today and explore all the services that NECClink has to offer. NECClink is offered to NECC students and alumni at no additional cost.
Student and Alumni login access and instructions:
- Go to: neccmass-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Click on “Register”
- Using your NECC Student ID and Student Email, fill out all required fields and supplemental information to create an account.
- Once you hit “Submit” an email will be sent to your email address asking you to confirm. Click the link sent to your email address to confirm your account.
- Once your email address is confirmed, another email will be sent with your user name and a link to create your password. Click the link.
- You will be brought to your homepage and prompted to set and save a password.
- Once your password is set, you will be able to enhance your personal and academic profile, upload documents, explore careers, have access to the Multimedia Resource Library, build resumes and cover letters, apply to jobs, research employers, and sign up for career events.
Please note: Before applying to any position on NECClink, students should review the Northern Essex Community College’s Career Services Disclaimer.
Contact for NECClink support:
Ashley Moore: 978-556-3946 or email@example.com