NECClink for Business and Community Partners
NECClink is a job posting system that allows local business and community partners to make jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities available to NECC students and alumni. Creating an account allows users to manage posts for open positions, view student applicants’ profiles, resumes, and cover letters, sign up to host information sessions, and attend career events at the college. Additionally, students are able to learn more about the company and corporate culture through the employer profile, helping to facilitate a solid talent match. NECClink is offered at no additional costs to our business and community partners. Sign up and create an account today!
Business and Community Partner login access and instructions:
- Go to: neccmass-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Click on “Register” or “Register and Post Local Job”
- Fill out all required fields for your company and contact information to create an account, along with the job posting information, if applicable.
- Once your registration has been submitted the system administrator will review and approve the account.
- After your account is approved, you will receive and email with your username and a link to create a password.
- Log in with your user name and password to access your home page and to post jobs.
Please note: Before posting any position on NECClink system, employers should review the Northern Essex Community College’s Employer Policies and Procedures.
Contact for NECClink support:
Ashley Bragger: 978-556-3946 or email@example.com