TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2015 – the College is closed due to weather, and will be closed all day tomorrow, Wednesday, January 28. All classes and events cancelled during this period.

Home » Student Services » For Current Students » College Policies » College Statements, Policies & Disclosures » Changing Biographical Data

Changing Biographical Data

In order to change one’s legal name on College records, a student must present a certified copy of a court order indicating a legal name change has been granted. As for changing one’s gender designation on College records, a student must provide a certified copy of a court order showing the change of gender, or other legal identification, such as a Massachusetts driver’s license, reflecting the student’s new gender. If a student presents evidence to the College that the student’s name, gender or other biographical information has been legally changed, the College will recognize that change in its records and in the application of its policies.