What content delivery expectations should students be aware of and prepared for?
All current and potential Northern Essex Community College students should be prepared to complete assignments, exams, and projects using a variety of computer technology formats for any course in which they are enrolled. As part of the learning experience, a faculty member may use technology to enhance his or her course. There are various formats that can be used:
- Traditional: 100% on campus, in a classroom
- Online: Completely online with no classroom meetings
- Hybrid: Online course with some limited classroom meetings
- Web Enhanced: Traditional class meetings with required web assignments
- Web Companion: Traditional class meetings with supplemental web assignments