Our Computer Labs feature:
- The latest Dell workstations
- Laser printers
- Ergonomic seating
- A study area
- Specialty support staff and faculty who are “on-hand” to assist students with computer course-related problems.
IT Client Services Walk-In Computer Lab Locations
Haverhill Campus: B216
Lawrence Campus: L239
Computing at NECC
- The computer labs are only for students currently enrolled at NECC. Students must show a current NECC Student ID to access the walk-in labs or request wireless setup. Student IDs may be obtained through Student Activities. Please have the One-Stop place an up-to-date sticker on your Student ID every semester you are a currently enrolled student at NECC.
- Computer labs follow the NECC Academic Calendar. Between semesters and during holidays and semester breaks, all computer labs are closed. Except for designated walk-in labs (locations are listed above), other computer labs are closed when there are no classes scheduled for the room.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs.
- Faculty, staff, and students are responsible for following the rules outlined in all computer related policies. Links to all computer related policies are located at College Policies. Anyone violating any computer policy will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Children are not allowed in the labs even when accompanied by an adult.
- Please shutdown the PC and take your belongings when leaving the labs .
- Labs are for academic purposes only. Space is limited in the computer labs. Once you finish your coursework, please allow another student to use the computer.
- Please help us conserve paper by using print preview and printing only one copy of what you need.
- Do not attempt to install software on the lab computers.
Lost & Found
There are lost and found locations in both the Haverhill and Lawrence IT Client Services Areas as well as in Security. NECC is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen in the Computer Labs.
- Please put your name on all of your computer disks and books!