Certificate Program Requirements
- Only the current requirements listed in the Academic Advising Handbook, the College Catalog, and the website are listed here.
- If you have been attending NECC for a few semesters, see your Faculty Advisor or the Academic Advising staff for verification.
**IMPORTANT** The following is a list of Certificate Programs offered at NECC. If you are currently working towards a major, you may have requirements other than what is listed. Please see your Faculty Advisor or Academic Advising for verification.
- Click on program of interest.
- Print page for use as a worksheet.
- Determine what classes you need to graduate!
Certificate Program Audit Sheets PDFs
Use each check sheet to see how much you have completed and what is still needed for the degree.
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Counseling
- Community Support Human Service Practitioner
- Computed Tomography
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD)
- Computer Applications
- Computer Forensics
- Computer Networking
- Computer Security
- Dance Education
- Deaf Studies: Sign Language Interpreter
- Dental Assisting
- Direct Support Certificate
- Electronic Equipment Technology
- Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Healthcare Technician
- Help Desk
- Information Technology Fluency
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Evening I-Health
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Medical Office Assistant
- Music Technology Certiificate
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Paralegal Studies
- Paramedic Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Raytheon Test B
- Sleep Technologist
- Web Design
If you have any questions regarding electives, requirements, or which courses you can use to satisfy your major, please see your faculty advisor or Academic Advising.