We help students choose career paths, find the right majors, explore job markets, and even learn about jobs that best fit their personalities.
- Career workshops
- Introduction to Personality Type (MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Information about learning styles
- Use Electronic Learning And Study Strategies Inventory (eLASSI)
- Personalized one on one resume assistance
- Assistance identifying your strengths
All services are delivered within a small supportive environment by a very dedicated staff. For more information or to make an appointment for our career services, please contact: Karen Mitchell, PACE Director at 978-556-3404 or by email email@example.com