Deaf & Hard of Hearing Information
Assessment Testing with Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services
Potential students who are deaf or hard of hearing work closely with Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (DHH) to coordinate accommodations for assessment testing. NECC’s assessment test ensures that students enroll in courses appropriate to their skill levels. Students will not be allowed to register until they have completed the assessment.
Placement in English language courses for students who are deaf or hard of hearing is reserved for students who qualify based on the results of the assessment tests.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 10:00, AM, SC-110
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 10:00 AM, SC110
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 10:00 AM, SC-110
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 10:00 AM, SC-110
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 10:00 AM, SC-110
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016, 10:00 AM, SC-110
A Sign Language Interpreter will be present on the above dates.
For other accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.