NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship
The NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship for new incoming students enrolling at NECC.
Thank You to the Following Supporters Whose Generosity Has Helped Make This Opportunity Possible for Our Students!
|BankProv||Agnes & Francis J. Bevilacqua|
|Gannett Welsh & Kotler, LLC||Eugene Connolly|
|Haverhill Bank||William Nofsker|
|Institution for Savings Charitable Foundation||Joanne Petrillo|
|North Shore Bank|
|Rotary Club of Haverhill|
First Year Knight’s Scholarship Award
The NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship, which is split over two semesters ($500 for fall 2021/$500 for spring 2022).
The number of awards available vary.
- Applicants must be admitted to Northern Essex Community College
- No GPA requirement to apply. Must earn a 2.5 GPA or above fall semester to receive funds spring semester
- Thank you note must be written prior to scholarship being awarded
- A degree seeking student intending to complete their Certificate and/or Associate Degree at NECC
- Must enroll in 6 or more credits in each fall and spring semester
- A letter of recommendation from a coach, teacher, spiritual advisor, employer, etc. is required
(All student types: high school seniors, including those who have or are enrolled in Early College or Dual Enrolled courses, GED recipients, transfer students, veterans, and adult learners are welcome to apply.)
April 1, 2021
For more information, please contact Ari Chicklis at Achicklis@necc.mass.edu.