NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship
The NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship is a $1,000 Scholarship for Incoming Students Enrolling at NECC for the First Time.
Thank You to the Following Supporters Whose Generosity Has Helped Make This Opportunity Possible for Our Students!
|BankProv||Agnes & Francis J. Bevilacqua|
|Gannett Welsh & Kotler, LLC||Eugene Connolly|
|Haverhill Bank||William Nofsker|
|Institution for Savings Charitable Foundation||Joanne Petrillo|
|North Shore Bank|
|Rotary Club of Haverhill|
The NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship, which is split over two semesters ($500 for fall 2020/$500 for spring 2021). The number of awards available vary. The award can be used to pay tuition and fees, purchase books, supplies, a laptop, or pay for health insurance.
To be eligible, students must enroll in at least six credits with the intent of earning an associate degree from NECC. This scholarship is open to students who are high school seniors including those who participated in Early College or Dual Enrollment course(s), Hi/Set or GED students, transfer students, veterans, and adult learners. It also is open to students who may have attended another college or university, but never attended Northern Essex, and meet the criteria below.
- First time taking classes at NECC as a fully matriculated student.
- A degree seeking student intending to complete their Certificate and/or Associate Degree at NECC.
- All student types: high school seniors, including those who have or are enrolled in Early College or Dual Enrolled courses, GED recipients, transfer students, veterans, and adult learners are welcome to apply.
- Must enroll in 6 or more credits in each semester (Fall and Spring).
- Must maintain good academic standing.
- This award is not based on financial need.
- There are no citizenship requirements.
Feb 28, 2020
Apply for the NECC Knight’s First-Year Scholarship
Applications for the 2021-2022 Year coming soon.
For more information, please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org