ACCUPLACER Test Dates
Before you schedule your appointment, click here to see if you may be waived from the assessment test.
The Academic Placement & Testing Center is offering remote testing and in-person testing services at the Haverhill Campus, on a limited basis, for those who are not able to test remotely. Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to keep everyone safe, we encourage students to test remotely.
- You must have a NECC ID to take the ACCUPLACER test. If you do not, fill out the Prospective Student Information Form. Once you receive your NECC ID number, you can request testing.
- Complete the ACCUPLACER Testing Request Submission form.
- Schedule your appointment to test. You will receive instructions when you submit your request. Be sure to check your email.
If you test remotely:,
- Check that your laptop or personal computer can run Accuplacer
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings
- Test that Zoom was setup correctly. Please use the option to join with video.
- Be sure your computer is running Windows 10
- Have the confirmation email available on test day with your voucher number, your zoom meeting ID and password and be sure your laptop or PC is equipped with a microphone and video camera (phones and tablets will not work, and due to technical difficulties we strongly discourage Chromebooks)
- All testers will be required to have a photo ID on test day.
If you test in-person:
- You are required to wear a protective face covering. We recommend you bring your own. Do not bring in your cell phone or personal belongings into the test center (except for a photo ID and car keys)
- All testers are required to have a photo ID on test day.