ACCUPLACER Test Dates
Before you schedule your appointment, click here to see if you may be waived from the assessment test.
The Academic Placement & Testing Center is offering remote testing and in-person testing services at the Haverhill Campus, on a limited basis, for those who are not able to test remotely. Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to keep everyone safe, we encourage students to test remotely.
- You must have a NECC ID number to take the ACCUPLACER test. If you do not, fill out the Prospective Student Information Form. Once you receive your NECC ID number, you can request testing.
- Complete the ACCUPLACER Testing Request Submission form.
- You will receive an email with instructions to schedule your testing appointment through EAB Navigate. If you need assistance for First Time Logging In to EAB Navigate, click here. If you are unable to access EAB Navigate, email for assistance.
If you test remotely:,
- Check that your laptop or personal computer can run Accuplacer
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings
- Test that Zoom was setup correctly. Please use the option to join with video.
- Be sure your computer is running Windows 10
- Have the confirmation email available on test day with your voucher number, your zoom meeting ID and password and be sure your laptop or PC is equipped with a microphone and video camera (phones and tablets will not work, and due to technical difficulties we strongly discourage Chromebooks)
- All testers will be required to have a photo ID on test day.
- If you have received accommodations for ACCUPLACER testing, you are required to show the approval for accommodated testing form to the proctor on test day.
If you test in-person:
- You are required to wear a protective face covering. We recommend you bring your own. Do not bring in your cell phone or personal belongings into the test center (except for a photo ID and car keys)
- All testers are required to have a photo ID on test day.
- f you have received accommodations for ACCUPLACER testing, you are required to bring the approval for accommodated testing form to the proctor on test day.