ACCUPLACER Test Dates
Before you schedule your appointment, click here to see if you may be waived from the assessment test.
ACCUPLACER TESTING (Hybrid)
Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to keep everyone safe, and with limited college resources, we encourage students to test remotely. The Academic Placement & Testing Center will continue to offer remote testing and will begin to offer in-person services at the Haverhill Campus, on a limited basis, for those who are not able to test remotely.
- You must have a NECC ID to take the ACCUPLACER test. If you do not, fill out the required form to receive your NECC ID. You will receive your NECC ID number via email within 24 hours.
- Complete the ACCUPLACER Testing Request Form .
- You will be contacted to schedule your test and a confirmation email will be sent with instructions for test day.
All testers will be required to have a photo ID on test day. If you test in-person, you must wear a protective face covering. We recommend you bring your own. Do not bring in your cell phone or personal belongings into the test center (except for a photo ID, confirmaiton and car keys) If you test remotely:
- Check that your laptop or personal computer can run Accuplacer
- Download and install Zoom Client for Meetings
- Test that Zoom was setup correctly. Please use the option to join with video.
- Have the confirmation email available on test day with your voucher number, your zoom meeting ID and password and be sure your laptop or PC is equipped with a microphone and video camera (phones and tables will not work and due to technically difficulties we strongly discourage Chromebooks)
College Closed – No Testing
Friday, July 3, 2020
Last Day for ESL Testing
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Last Day for General Testing
Wednesday, September 2, 2020Print View