The Fall Convocation will be held Tuesday, September 2, 2014. All college faculty and staff are invited to attend.
You will learn more about Core Academic Skills, and help create ways for our students to experience them both inside and outside the classroom. We’ll also kick off the academic year by welcoming new colleagues, meeting our NEASC Interim Report Team, checking out the Starfish Early Alert System, and tapping into enrollment trends—and what they may mean for our budget this year and next.
8:15 a.m. Breakfast
8:45 a.m. Convocation Program
- Greetings and Announcements
- Welcomes and Farewells
- The Educator in All of Us
11:00 a.m. Academic Division Meetings
- Foundational Studies and Liberal Arts & Sciences Room E155
- Health Professions Room TC 103A
- Technology, Arts and Professional Studies Room TC 103B
Hartleb Technology Center 103 A-B