Come to the Health and Wellness fair on March 28
The Health and Wellness Fair will showcase the various health programs offered at NECC as well as educate visitors on different health issues affecting society. This event is free and open to the public. Students, faculty and staff, and prospective students are also invited to attend.
Student and faculty representatives, from all NECC health programs, including iHealth@NECC, will be available to discuss the value of each academic health program as well as these health issues above which are related to that program’s topic.
Enter our free raffle to win PRIZES!
Learn about health issues like:
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep for College Students
- The Link Between Oral Disease and Overall Health
- How Reiki Heals You
- Stress & Anxiety
- How Helping Students Meet Their Basic Needs Can Lead to Success in College
- Balancing School & Life
- Maintaining your own Personal Health Record
- Bone Fractures
- Stand Up and Speak Out – Bystanders Take Action
- Phlebotomists – We’re so Vein
- Lung Health, Smoking Cessation Awareness & COPD Screenings
- Medical Coding – The Fun Side
- Balancing School and Life
- Start a Health Career with iHealth
- Blood Pressures & Vital Signs
- What Iron Deficient Anemia Looks like in the Clinical Lab
- Expanded Coverage under the Americans with Disabilities Act – Amendments Act ADA-AA 2008 – This Law provides expanded protection from discrimination for individuals with disabilities – Learn more!
Date and Time
March 28, 2016
9:00 AM to Noon
Spurk (C) Building Lobbies of the 1st and 2nd floor
100 Elliott Street
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at 978-738-7408 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.