Come to the Health and Wellness fair on October 17
The Health and Wellness Fair will showcase the various health programs offered at NECC as well as educate visitors on different health issues affecting society. This event is free and open to the public. Students, faculty and staff, and prospective students are also invited to attend.
Student and faculty representatives, from all NECC health programs, including iHealth@NECC, will be available to discuss the value of each academic health program as well as these health issues above which are related to that program’s topic.
Enter our free raffle to win PRIZES!
There will be more than 22 tables of health information for you!
Here is a sample oft his year’s topics:
- Have your blood pressure & vital signs checked.
- Get your flu shot here – be sure to bring your insurance card.
- Learn about different health issues and a variety of health careers.
- Talk with Sleep Technicians.
- Learn how to deal with the stresses of being a college student.
- If you ‘See Something, Say Something,’
- And many more!
Date and Time
October 17, 2016
9:00 AM to Noon
Dimitry (L) Building Atrium
45 Franklin Street
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at 978-738-7610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.