The Health and Wellness Fair will showcase the various health programs offered at NECC as well as educate visitors on different health issues affecting society. This event is free and open to the public. Students, faculty and staff, and prospective students are also invited to attend.
Come learn about health issues like:
- Get a Flu Shot by Rite Aid – bring your insurance card
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep for College Students
- The link between Oral Disease and Overall Health
- How Reiki Heals You
- Alcohol Quiz
- Alcohol Jeopardy
- Privacy & Security in Electronic Health Records
- Bone Fractures
- Stand Up and Speak Out – Bystanders Take Action
- Phlebotomists – We’re so Vein
- The Art of Medical Coding: Your Treatment Can Tell s Story and Paint a Picture
- Consumer Health Informatics
- Balancing School and Life
- Start a Health Career with iHealth
- Germs and the importance of Hand Washing
- What Iron Deficient Anemia Looks like in the Clinical Lab
Student and faculty representatives, from all NECC health programs, including iHealth@NECC, will be available to discuss the value of each academic health program as well as these health issues above which are related to that program’s topic.
In addition, there will be a reiki master demonstrating.
Enter our free raffle to win PRIZES!
Date and Time
Monday October 19, 2015
9:00 AM to Noon
Dimitry Building Atruim (Building L)
45 Franklin Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at 978-738-7408 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.