Come to the Health and Wellness fair on March 27
The Health and Wellness Fair will showcase more than two dozen health care programs offered at NECC as well as educate visitors on different health issues affecting society. This event is free and open to the public. Students, faculty and staff, and prospective students are also invited to attend.
Student and faculty representatives, from all NECC health programs, including iHealth@NECC, will be available to discuss the value of each academic health program as well as universal health topics such as nutrition, combating stress and anxiety and easy fitness tests. There will be opportunities to receive a chair massage.
Enter our free raffle to win PRIZES!
There will be more than 22 tables of health information for you!
Here is a sample oft his year’s topics:
- Sleep Hygiene
- The Link Between Oral Health and Overall Health
- Combating Anxiety & Stress
- See Something, Say Something
- How Diabetes Impacts the Eyes
- Life in the Medical Lab
- Medical Coding – The Fun Side
- Title IV Awareness
- Civic Engagement
- Get Healthy By Walking/Running
- Phlebotomists – We’re so Vein
- Start a Health Career with iHealth
- What is Public Health?
- Vital Signs
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Healthy Community Connections
- Easy Fitness Tests
- Resources for a Healthy Balance
Date and Time
March 27, 2017
9:00 AM to Noon
100 Elliott Street
Hartleb Technology Center (TC Building)
For more information, or for sign language interpreting or access requests (including food-related allergies), contact Linda Comeau at 978-738-7610 or email: email@example.com.