- Associate Degree prepares students for entering the job market or for transfer
- Can be part-time
- The program can be started in the fall, spring, or summer semester
- Day and evening classes available
- Online classes are available for all courses required for the program
- Classes are offered on both the Haverhill and Lawrence campuses
- Internship course is an elective in the program
- You may need additional math, reading, or writing courses before starting the business core courses. Take your assessment tests ASAP to see where you land.
- A grade of “C” or better is required in Intro. To Accounting I (ACC101) to take Intro. To Accounting II (ACC102)
- A grade of “C” or better is required in Intro. To Accounting II (ACC102) to take Business Finance (FIN201)
- Strongly recommend students looking to transfer to a four-year institution take Managerial Accounting (ACC203) as their business elective
- NECC has transfer articulation agreements with other post-secondary institutions that enable Business Management students to transfer seamlessly into bachelor’s degree programs
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.