PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- Prepares you for transfer to a 4-year school
- A mixture of on campus, online and hybrid courses
- Some courses offered on Lawrence or Haverhill campuses
- This program will expose you to many different areas of healthcare
- The healthcare management field is expected to grow by 20% over the next 10 years per the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This is a great time to start or further your career.
- Many of the courses are offered in the spring semester only. Plan your schedule accordingly.
- This program is designed for students with no experience in healthcare, and for those currently working in the field and looking to grow in their positions.
- It is highly recommended that graduates pursue a Bachelor degree using one of our transfer agreements.
- Milestone course = Accounting Elective ACC100 or higher
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.