- Choose from one of the following concentrations: Phlebotomy & EKG (Healthcare technician); EKG & Nursing Assistant; Phlebotomy & Nursing Assistant
- CORI/SORI check and a random drug test required before Externship.
- HES and CVT Courses and labs available in Lawrence only.
- Programs begin in the Fall and Spring semester.
- Successful completion of the program qualifies graduates to take the national certification exam offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- Flexible online hybrid format for all core courses.
- Students are required to complete a health evaluation and have all immunization documentation prior to going out to Externship.
- Phlebotomy Externship requires 120 clinical hours/100 successful sticks.
- Externships are generally Monday-Friday days and can range from 2-6 weeks-reliable transportation needed.
- A grade of “C” or better in all required in courses in order to graduate.
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.