PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- CORI/SORI check and random drug screening required
- HYBRID classes ‘(part on-line and part in the classroom)
- Students are randomly placed in a clinical site for practicum-reliable transportation needed
- MRT and HES classes offered on Lawrence Campus only
- Students must earn a grade of “C” in all HES and MRT courses.
- Students are required to complete a health form and have the required immunizations to attend clinical.
- Courses are listed in the required order you should take them.
- Medical Office Assistant Practicum is a 60 hour practicum in a medical practice.
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.