- Specific admissions requirements must be met to enter this program
- The Sleep Technologist Program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Polysomnographic Technologist Education (CoA PSG)
- CORI/SORI check and random drug screening required
- Program starts in Fall only
- Full-time hybrid program, Saturday labs, Night Clinical rotation
- Students are randomly placed in a clinical site-reliable transportation required
- Successful completion of this program qualifies graduates to take the national certification exam offered by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (BRPT) and American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM).
- Students are required to complete a health evaluation and have the required immunizations before they are allowed to attend clinical.
- A grade of “C” or better is required in all Sleep Technologist Program required courses.
- Courses are listed in the required order you should take them.
- Many courses have prerequisites requirements that must be fulfilled to be eligible to enroll in the course.
- Several courses may be taken prior to enrolling into the program (all Non PSG courses)
- CPR is required prior to beginning clinical
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.