PART-TIME PATHWAYS (3 to 5 years) are available for most degrees. To qualify to take college-level classes, some students may be required to take college preparation classes first.
- One year Certificate designed to prepare student for career in Computer Networking
- Can be part-time
- Fall or Spring start
- Offered as a night program in Haverhill
- Online classes available but most required courses only available in person
- Follow sequence if you start in the fall semester so that the prerequisites are completed
- CTN110 is a required pre-req for CIS115 and co-req for CTN201
- Full support on Haverhill Campus, some but not all courses available in Lawrence
- Requires a 3 credit business or communications elective
- Courses will apply towards CS: Information Technology or Network and Security Associate’s Degrees.
- CBE(Competency-Based Education) and Online options available for required pre-requisite CTN110
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.