- Choose from one of the following concentrations – Electronic and Mechanical.
- Prepares you for work in the industry and/or transfer to a 4-year Technology program.
- Mixture of classroom and lab-based learning.
- Primarily an evening program, but day courses are available.
- Transfer agreements with University of Massachusetts, Lowell evening school (UML).
- Students may need additional math, reading, or writing courses prior to starting engineering technology core courses. It is advised to take assessment tests as soon as possible in order to establish first set of courses.
- Engineering technology programs are weighted with math. Be prepared to take a math course every semester and in the summer.
- Talk to an academic advisor early in the education process. Some courses are offered only in fall and only in spring semesters. It is important to plan accordingly.
Milestone courses are the most important for success in the program, should be taken in the sequence shown, and may require certain grades or other outcomes for your continued progress toward graduation. They may also cover most, or all the six core skills required for graduation.
You are encouraged to use this pathway checklist with an advisor as a worksheet when planning your progress toward a degree or certificate. This checklist is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.